#FeastFriday | How to Make Stuffed Chicken Nuggets
Cooking is suppose to be fun, but often TV and other people make cooking feel like a drag. When you find the right recipes cooking can be very exciting! Especially when family and friends compliment on how delicious your food is. You walk around feeling like Top Chef off a tv show.
Here’s another great and easy recipe. Stuffed Chicken Nuggets is a simple dish for anyone to make and it is perfect for any family and friends gathering. You’ll have people begging you to make more of this dish. Learn how to make stuffed chicken nuggets with a cheesy inside here:
Ingredients: (makes about 12)
- Ground Chicken (Turkey works as well)
- Mozzarella squares (Buy a whole block of cheese and just cut the cheese into small squares)
- Salt & Pepper
- BreadCrumbs (I bought the italian and herbs kind)
- Oregano (Optional. I didn’t put any in mine and they turned out just fine)
- 2 large eggs
- Oil for frying (I used vegetable oil)
- Condiments (Optional)
- Season ground chicken with salt and pepper in a large bowl. Grab a handful of chicken and carefully roll into a small ball.
- Add the mozzarella square into the center of the chicken ball you rolled. Carefully cover the cheese by rolling it and making it a ball again.
- Cover the chicken ball with flour, then with battered eggs, and finally with the breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken nugget into the hot oil until the chicken nugget has a nice brown crispy texture.
- Remove chicken nugget from the oil. Wait a couple minutes for the chicken nugget to cool. (I made the mistake of not waiting)
Cooking is quiet the joy when you get the hang of it. Creating something from scratch soothes your mind and you feel very accomplished when you complete any dish.
What other dishes would you recommend? Check out the other recipe I did last Friday on how to make Spinach Dip Chicken Bombs. Let me know how it goes!
The post #FeastFriday | How to Make Stuffed Chicken Nuggets appeared first on Daniel Q.
Source: The Life and Rhymes
Comments are closed.